The Garland Downtown Business Association exists as a nonprofit corporation to promote, revitalize and increase the business activity in the Garland Downtown Business District and to provide assistance to its members.
- To promote the business and culture of the Downtown Area.
- To create an atmosphere of pride and excitement in the area.
- To grow the economic base of the downtown area.
- To connect members through open, informative, regular communication.
- To promote safety for business and customers.
- To maintain dialogue with city officials and staff to ensure the continued emphasis on development and enhancements to the downtown area.